Welcome...

We invite you to remember your loved ones who have died by committing an act of kindness in their honor. Love, kindness, generosity, sharing, these are the gifts we can give to them.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Kindness

This one from Julie A.:

Karla, Jamie & Lula,

I am so glad to participate again this year. I think of Theo often during the year and know in my heart that I am a better person for having known him.

Participating in Theo's Christmas Stocking and honoring Theo's memory at Christmas always warms my heart. This year I decided to take it up a notch and I wanted to do something different. I had received something from Meals on Wheels where you could make a donation and decorate a paper place mat that would be delivered with a holiday meal. I made a donation and decorated the place mat. I colored the place mat in festive colors, drew wreaths, christmas trees and dedicated it to Theo's memory and of course, I had to draw a dragon fly on it. I hope it means a lot to the person who receives it this holiday season.

Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season filled with love and peace.
Much love,
Julie

No comments: