Welcome...

We invite you to remember your loved ones who have died by committing an act of kindness in their honor. Love, kindness, generosity, sharing, these are the gifts we can give to them.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

...to stop and listen

One of the friends I've made since I've started school was having a really rough time with his family during the last two weeks of the semester. Everyone around him was so stressed out and busy with school and finals with no time to stop and listen, and he just
felt really alone at college and like he had no one to talk to. I just sat down with him for a long time and listened to what he had to say. It felt good to be there for someone when they thought they had no one to talk to because that's what I'd want someone to do for me. Happy Holidays!
---Christina Diep

No comments: