Welcome...

We invite you to remember your loved ones who have died by committing an act of kindness in their honor. Love, kindness, generosity, sharing, these are the gifts we can give to them.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

For Theo's stocking, I took your advice to give an act of kindness instead of money to heart. I have thought over it for several days. I feel like I'm a pretty good person (most of the time :-), and try to do nice things whenever the moment arises.....but I wanted to do something with purpose and with Theo in mind from the beginning. It wasn't long before a call from the VA Blood Services called saying that there was a need for blood donations. I said a prayer for your family and Theo, called and made an appointment, and will now donate blood on a regular basis in honor and memory of Theo. I hope this helps others and spreads the prayers for strength and happiness to your and your family.

Have a wonderful holiday season. I think of you often!

Take care, Angela

No comments: