Welcome...

We invite you to remember your loved ones who have died by committing an act of kindness in their honor. Love, kindness, generosity, sharing, these are the gifts we can give to them.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Last week I was in an infinite line at the Fan Post Office when the woman at the window starting losing it. "How is that possible! I've been in line for nearly an hour and you're out? Why don't you have a sign on the door?" The postal worker gestured to the line. "When would I do that?"Seems they were out of Christmas stamps. But a few days prior, I'd been to the Post Office and bought too many. "How many do you need?" I called out. The woman held my place in line while I ran to the car and brought her a new book. When she tried to pay me, I refused it. Instead, I told her - and the entire room - about Theo. "So, take these on his behalf, and when you get a chance, pass the gesture on."

Thanks for helping so many people engage in the true power of this magical season. Much love to you all.

---Nicole, Joe & Colette

No comments: