Welcome...

We invite you to remember your loved ones who have died by committing an act of kindness in their honor. Love, kindness, generosity, sharing, these are the gifts we can give to them.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I encountered a small but sweet act of kindness while I was at work today. I picked up a phone call from a gentleman by the name of Sean Walker who called the store I was working at merely to wish us all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and hoped that we all stay safe. Just the thought that he cared enough to take time out of his day to make that call certainly put a smile on my face.
In the words of Mr. Sean Walker, I hope your family has a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and may you all stay safe.

Sincerely,

Pin Pin N.

P.S. In my free time during this break, I've gotten the chance to lend my ear to the wonderful sounds of Thelonious Monk, and I must say I quite enjoy his music. Thank you for mentioning him in class.

No comments: