Welcome...

We invite you to remember your loved ones who have died by committing an act of kindness in their honor. Love, kindness, generosity, sharing, these are the gifts we can give to them.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hi Karla,

I hope that you are enjoying every minute of Lula this Christmas - if she is anything like Elise, nothing is safe and absolutely everything new in the house must be touched - especially lights!

I was at work today and Lite 98 was doing their annual drive for the Make A Wish Foundation. I decided to contribute to them this year in honor of Theo. If he were still alive I would be doing everything I could to make his wishes come true. There was a parent on the radio saying that if you do have a healthy child, thank God and love him, and remember that there are families who are not so fortunate. That is what I learned from Theo, to give my children 100 kisses every day and appreciate every minute - fun or tedious, happy or sad. He reminds me that my children are a precious gift. I'm thinking of you and your family and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

P.S., If you post this, make sure to tell everyone that I DO NOT listen to Lite 98, it was just on at work. Thanks.

---Jennifer

No comments: